What Lies Ahead

A friend recommended this book to me. This what she had to say just to convince me to read it;

---------------------------------------------------------------------

To My Dearest Sam

Find enclosed, a few pages of "stuff" that I hope will help you find yourself emotionally and mentally.

It is written for women, but I believe you can equally relate to the advice and situations as a man. I read the book myself, two years ago, as I tried to make sense of my miserable marriage. I wanted to get out but didn't know how as I could not imagine living without my husband. I loved him.

These pages gave me strength to make the decision to move on emotionally, and put behind me a person I did not need in my life.

I have just enclosed things I thought are relevant to your situation. I' am acting purely out interest as a friend. Hopefully one day soon, you'll be able to break down those walls, and allow happiness to come into your life.

When I identified my husband as being a sociopath, I said "amen". He had to go. It happens to women, it happens to men too.

I know, it's not easy, but it is possible to move on, to trust and love love again. After all, no man is an island.

Remember;
"A TRUE FRIEND IS ONE WHO WALKS IN WHEN THE REST OF THE WORLD WALKS OUT"

I care- honest

Good luck my friend

Yours
Name withheld for privacy reasons.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend passed away a few years ago. Her words are so clear now.

0 comments: