My Dearest Condi

Do not fret. The ex-Canadian foreign minister in an attempt to spit at you has revealed his inadequacy.

Lloyd Axworthy is small fry in international politics. This self anointed messiah of the poor in Canada has no idea of poverty that is rampant in his own backyard.

Canada is a beautiful country, no doubt. I'll make an effort to visit it one day. I'm still upset about not being admitted to McGills University some donkey's years ago because, wait for this, my Cambridge University A-levels were not good enough. Anyway, that's another story.

I think Lloyd is out of order to try and humility the most powerful woman in the world. Whatever folly the US comes up with, at least, they are brave enough to face up to their actions. Wimps are very quick to condemn brave people, it makes them (wimps)feel worthwhile.

Wrong or right, I'd rather deal with a straightforward person rather than a jumped up do-gooder who lives in an ivory tower built on poor people's backs. What cheek!

Do not bother with Lloyd, let him enjoy his retirement paid for by hard working immigrants. In the end truth prevails.

Best Rgds

Lex

0 comments: