My Crappy Life

My Crappy Life: "Just to let everyone know, my mother was murdered

I'm a quite confused by this comment. I have gone through Rachelle Ann Monica Waterman's LiveJournal, even her website, http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/ art/s/m/smchyrocky/smchyrocky.html, and yet there is so much talk about her getting her mother murdered.

In case you are wondering the story is that this teenager enlisted a couple of men to kill her mother. The story has been running since mid november. People who know this young women claim that the story is true, others like me think it is another internet rumour gone wild, like "I'll find my frog story".

The mainstream media have not picked up on this, yet.

I'm watching the latest commentaries to see what pans out. If true, this is really sick!

0 comments: