Cherishing The Lonesome

I love everyone. Most of all my friends that are always there no matter what.. You know who you are if you are real... and I love my family more than anything~ and my angel... You know you're so special to me...

Here is a bittersweet heart-warmer about a kindly old grump and young lonesome angel who matches wits with him. There's nothing left of this lonesome angel jaded from chasing rainbows,just a broken halo and pain only the rain knows.

You make a captivating picture.
Quiet yet wonderfully curious, bold but not bratty,
Your moon-face, my angel, captures the subconsciously tarnished innocence of a child who is accustomed to having the blues.
You're a girl wearily on the verge of realizing you haven't anyone to count on but yourself -- and yet instinctively casting about for a friend you can rely upon for the kind of nurturing fondness your ingenuous heart still expects.
Warm, sweet and sharper than you'd expect.

0 comments: