Sean Diddy Combs says no to Cristal

SEAN 'DIDDY' COMBS has officially announced he no longer drinks Cristal champagne - because he's fed up with being constantly sent bottles of the expensive beverage.

While the rap mogul has been been very public about his love of the luxury tipple in the past, he insists he's not touched it for several years.

He says, 'I don't drink Cristal anymore. I haven't drank it in four years. You could out that out there so the people stop sending it to me. It's another myth, like the one that I wear white fur coats all day.

'I like authentic smooth Russian vodka and quality tequilas. I'm trying to learn about fine wines. As you get a little more mature, you realise that the wine game is ultra sexy; the wine experience is definitely one of the sexiest experiences going.'

Contactmusic.com

0 comments: