Gutted...

I have been smstext-out. I just received a text today from my love interest stating
Lex, I do not see any future between us only friendship.

After I recover from the shock of this form of new-age cruelty. I will publish my new strategy in finding 'the one'. I like new technology really, because I make a living from it. If she really wants to be my friend, she will respond to my invitation to join my network of friends. It is free to join and free to send smstexts.

Anyone who wants to be a friend is welcome. I believe that friends make you rich. Honestly, I really need the money.

5 comments:

deadrocketcow said...

Is this for serious? Does this have a representation in reality? (I refer to the reality that is assumed by popular generalisation). Dare I ask for details?

Unknown said...

Thanks for asking. It is all true, believe me. For privacy reasons I cannot disclose the woman's name. we are still in touch, though.

deadrocketcow said...

I'm sorry. I wish I could say something deep and philosophical, but I suspect that will not make you feel any better. I want to say something about time, but that's icky too. Life is never easy.

Unknown said...

Apparently she text from abroad, my best guess is she was holiday here.

deadrocketcow said...

Wow. You mean to say you were under the impression she lived in the same country/town/area as you?